Alicia's World Headline Animator

RockYou Widget

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome To TMC







To get your membership up and running, I would like to help you, to achieve this here and now.

As your upliner in the TMC EasyGroup, I am prepared to step forward to help you to get your first 2 members, to sign up to your first level.
Together we will if you want me to, show you how best to get the optimum performance from your membership.

The quicker we get you earning money the better, as soon as we have got 2 new members into your downline; I want you to replicate all that we do together, to encourage your 2 new members to each get their 2 members also.
In that way you earn money quickly and so will I earn from you and as my sponsor does from me.

So the very first thing you need to do is to go straight to your back office URL is in your welcome pack, then get your personal TMC affiliate URL, then you need to join the Forum via link from back office. Here you will find all sorts of help and assistance.
Once you have achieved the above contact me and I will help you further.

Please write back to the email address below, the sooner you do the quicker we start you on your way.

Yours in success for TMC

No comments: