Alicia's World Headline Animator

RockYou Widget

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Easy Books Fully Loaded





Today you will see the site change to say we are in pre-launch until we hit 500 paid members, at that point the price will go up to $99.99.


When the price goes up sponsors will get $50 per referral PLUS profitpayments PLUS matrix payments.

On top of that the products and benefits will go up as well, I don?twant to tip my hand too much - but I know you will all like it! Andthat is in addition to all the new e-books we will be adding and keepadding.

I also have another couple of things up my sleeve for you all too, so keep watching.
FREE MEMBERS Could I ask why you joined Fully Loaded? As a non paid registrant you


CAN NOT:

  • Get sponsors commissions
  • Get Profits Payments
  • Get Matrix Payments

Access any products or eBooks Submit your Solo Ad So I am just wondering why you bothered registering, as you aremissing out on everything.


We pay 10 members at once every time a membership package is bought,and every time extra positions are bought and every time someone invests. AND we also pay 10 members AGAIN through the matrix.

The longer you delay, the more payments you are missing AND you are missing spillover! Remember our matrix is a FORCED system!
Don't pay double for your lifetime membership!

No comments: